The NSP Funboard is a classic mid-length Malibu and our most popular shape ever. The NSP Funboard is the clear “next-step” board for surfers looking to downsize, and an overall great board to have for all kinds of conditions.
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Protech Funboard Design:
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular boards in the NSP range for progressing skills.
• Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume upfront to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
• Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in, adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
• Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail, providing balance and control in a wide range of conditions.
The new tint lamination process provides each board with its own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing board!