LIQUID FORCE FLX 139
Flex your board, not your wallet!
The FLX's wood core keeps it loose on the water, yet springy and responsive on rails. Liquid Rail sidewalls and our exclusive GRIND base make it ultra-durable and adds to the lifespan of your board.
Whether it's your first park board, or you're looking to add a smooth and predictable choice to your quiver...it will not disappoint! The FLX is a top choice for beginners and pros alike!
- Rounded Diamond Squaretail Shape
- Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Subtle Dual Concave with Edge and Tip Chanels
- Full Paulownia Wood Profiled "Split Core"
- Removable LF Slider Quad Fin Setup
- Equipped with LF Exclusive Beveled Liquid Rail Sidewalls and Sintered Grind Base
- 3-Position M6 Insert Pack
- Optimized for LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings