Arbor Snowboards Poparazzi Camber Snowboard
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Arbor Poparazzi brings together high quality build materials and tech, all mountain performance and extreme value in a great looking package. A step up from the entry level Ethos, the Poparazzi is geared towards riders talking their first turns and experienced riders looking to update their gear alike. The Poparazzi was designed to make the rider work less while doing more on the hill. The System Camber profile coupled with the Grip Tech contact points will give the rider confidence and a little extra pop should it be required. Looking for a board that will make those first turns a bit easier? The Arbor Poparazzi is the featured star for you. No flash photography please.
|LENGTH (cm)||RIDER WEIGHT (lbs / kg)||Binding Size||TIP / WAIST /TAIL WIDTH (cm)||EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (cm)||TIP / TAIL LENGTH (cm)||SIDECUT (M) TIP /CENTER / TAIL||TAPER (cm)||REF. POINT WIDTH (in - cm)||REF. STANCE SETBACK (cm)|
|144||70-150 / 32-68||S||27.37 / 23.4 / 27.37||108.9||20.55 / 19.55||7.95 / 7.05 / 7.95||0||20 / 50.8||0|
|148*||78-158 / 35-72||S/M||27.63 / 23.55 / 27.63||111.6||20.7 / 19.7||8.1 / 7.2 / 8.1||0||20 / 50.8||0|
|152*||86-166 / 39-75||M||28.16 / 23.85 / 28.16||117||21 / 20||8.4 / 7.5 / 8.4||0||20 / 50.8||0|
*Currently in stock.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- FSC Certified Highland Core - Our most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Extruded Base – A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 10 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy, please Click Here
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.