Lib Tech LOST FREAK FLAG BEAN BAG
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
"A radical small wave design based on maximum surface area for lift, stability and unbridled speed in tiny surf. Inspired by the original “double ender” Bean Bag, Lib Tech’s “Freak Flag Bean Bag” features a refined, winged outline for tighter turns, added bite and faster transitions rail to rail. Tip-to-tail vee bottom, for forgiveness and on rail surfing in the smallest of waves. It also features a flat (low center of gravity) and stable deck, with forgiving rails. This board is meant to be surfed very short. Unlike most extremely wide and short boards, it has the ability to be surfed aggressively from the tail, and up onto a rail, without sliding out... Get off the Couch, toss your LazyBoy and fly your Freak Flag!" ~ Matt Biolos
*Fins NOT Included
TECHNOLOGICALLY TOUGHER - ENVIRONMENTALLY NICER!
We love surfing and surfboards but... traditional surf construction is delicate and the build process is toxic and unhealthy… we knew there had to be a better way. 12 years ago, Mike Olson set out to make a stronger, longer lasting more environmentally friendly surfboard. He applied his 30 plus years of experience handcrafting and riding high performance composite surf, skate and snowboards to the task. In the process, he completely rewrote the book on surfboard construction. Each of the 31 pieces used to construct our ECO IMPACTO surfboards are new materials to the surf industry. Our unique Thermo Pressure Fusion Process creates an amazingly durable, environmentally friendly, high performance surf structure that frees your mind and lifts your surfing to new heights.
All of our boards are handcrafted in the USA near Canada.
NEW! FOC II FIN BOX SYSTEM
- FCS II compatible!
- Two Tab compatible with 1/2” fin adjustability for precise tuning of your boards surf characteristics
- Stronger and lighter box
- Tough & Resilient!
- High impact and break strength fiber
- Great rebound / memory
- Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Natural dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant
CARBON POWER SPINE STRINGER
- Dynamic energy & long lasting flex
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
- Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent
- Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and “nerf-like” elasticity in side impact
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
- Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Surfs smooth like a new polyester board
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
- Smooth & Strong!
- Flex control, pop, precision
- Impact resistant
- Crush & dent resistant!
- New carbon red (*Funnelator)
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- Better Basics!
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup