Arbor Snowboards Foundation Snowboard
|Availability:||Out of stock|
There's no secret to the success of the Arbor Foundation Snowboard. Oh, did you want us to share this secret? Easy, the Foundation was designed and built with two fundamental (and very desirable) qualities in mind: durability and affordability. In theory, a fairly simple recipe that few other manufacturers have actually mastered. Arbor delivers the same craftsmanship, build quality, tech and materials found in more expensive models within the line, but for less money. The Foundation is both a great board to learn on as well as a trusty daily driver built with progression in mind. The System Rocker profile delivers a surfy feel while the Grip Tech contact points deliver extra bite and traction when needed. Expert riders aren't built in a day, so take your time and develop a solid foundation with the Arbor Foundation Snowboard.
|LENGTH (cm)||RIDER WEIGHT (lbs / kg)||Binding Size||TIP / WAIST /TAIL WIDTH (cm)||EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (cm)||TIP / TAIL LENGTH (cm)||SIDECUT (M) TIP /CENTER / TAIL||TAPER (cm)||REF. POINT WIDTH (in - cm)||REF. STANCE SETBACK (cm)|
|148*||106-186 / 48-84||S/M||28.84 / 24.75 / 28.84||111.9||21.05 / 20.05||8.2 / 7.3 / 8.2||0||21 / 54||0|
|152||112-192 / 51-87||S/M||29.14 / 24.9 / 29.14||115.6||21.2 / 20.2||8.35 / 7.45 / 8.35||0||21 / 54||0|
|155*||118-198 / 54-90||M/L||29.41 / 25.05 / 29.41||118.3||21.35 / 20.35||8.5 / 7.6 / 8.5||0||21 / 54||0|
|158||124-204 / 56-93||M/L||29.67 / 25.2 / 29.67||121||21.5 / 20.5||8.65 / 7.75 / 8.65||0||21 / 54||0|
|161||130-210+ / 59-95+||M/L||29.93 / 25.35 / 29.93||123.7||21.65 / 20.65||8.8 / 7.9 / 8.8||0||21 / 54||0|
|159MW*||126-206 / 57-93||L||30.59 / 26.1 / 30.59||121.7||21.65 / 20.65||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7||0||21 / 54||0|
|162MW||132-212+ / 60-96+||L||30.86 / 26.25 / 30.86||124.4||21.8 / 20.8||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||0||21 / 54||0|
*Currently in stock.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO:
- FSC Certified Highland Core - Our most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Extruded Base – A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 10 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy, please Click Here
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.