– BAR SIZE – 15”
– Narrow hexagon suede handle grip.
– Foam injected bars to help it float for life.
– Fusion yolk line to reduce weight.
– Custom end caps.
– T-bar connect.
– 4mm fusion mainline floating and lightweight.
– ROPE LENGTH – 80’ TOTAL // 50’, 60’, 65’ ,70’ 75’, 77.5’, 80’
INJECTED FOAM FILLED BARS
This ensures that the bar will float for its lifetime – not just while it’s new. As far as we know, we are the first to do this.
CUSTOM END CAPS
We still strongly believe in soft end caps for multiple reasons. It allows for the end caps to naturally flex in perfect harmony with the riders movements. Stopping the movement in the end caps instantly transfers all the movement of the handle to the grip, making it harder to hold onto in certain situations. But more importantly, it’s safer.