Its V-shaped tail and rocker make for efficient turning control. It’s been designed for riders looking to combine stability and performance in small to medium waves.
New graphic design and color on this shape based on a proven track record for the last years. For the new colors, refer to pictures 1 to 4. For construction and boards details, refer to pictures 5 to 15.
Dimensions: 9'5’’ x 32’’ x 4,6’’
Volume: 165 litres
Weight: 26 lbs
Type of board: All around / SUP Surf
Maximum capacity of rider: 215 lbs
Shape: Concave nose, flat center and V-shaped tail.
- CNC Machined EPS 15 kg/m³ foam core for shape precision
- Sandwich-like structure of fiberglass and epoxy with 3 layers of each on the top of the board and 2 layers of fiberglass and epoxy mix on the bottom. Overlap of 5 layers on each side (rail)
- Strigner in PVC
- Wood veneer side panels to solidify and embelish the structure
- High-density PVC reinforcement under the deck pad. All the insertions (plus) are reinforced with PVC as well.
||Fins - INCLUDED: Thruster fin configuration including 3 fins:
- 1 x 9'' fiberglass central fin
- 2 x 4.5'' plastic side fins fcs compatible
||Ergonomic handle design: Inverted V shape for better grip makes it eayer to carry around.
||EVA deck pad: EVA foam pad, 4 mm thickness with anti-slip crocodile finish.